True to its name, the Comfort Colors Heavyweight T Shirt is one of the most comfortable shirts from Comfort Colors. This garment is made with special attention to durability and comfort. Sure to last for a long time. Please note this garment runs big and has a wide boxy throw-back 90s style cut. We recommend to order one size smaller than normal if you prefer a tighter, fashion fit.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors and print results will vary.
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, we will send you tracking information as soon as it’s in the mail.
Bunny Girl artwork from WFB’s album “Sugar & Rock”. Artwork by Daniella Brady.